Call for Directors/Show Proposals for September 2023
We are looking for a director to propose a family friendly musical with a multi-generational cast. Please provide the following information in your proposal:
• Your Name
• Phone Number
• Title of proposed production
• Company who holds the theatrical rights
• Brief synopsis of the production
• Cast size and requirements
• Who would be involved (any other creative or production team members who are putting in the proposal with you) for example Music Director, Choreographer, Stage Manager, Costumer
• Any other information you want us to know
Please submit a resume along with your completed proposal application.
Supplemental material (scripts, librettos or musical CDs) are welcome, but not required.
Completed proposals can be emailed to Sterling Community Theatre at firstname.lastname@example.org
All proposals must be submitted and received by February 8, 2023.
Interviews will be held February-March, and a decision will be made by April 1, 2023. Rehearsals held during the summer, performance dates September 15, 16, 22, 23.
Alternatively, if you are a Music Director, Choreographer, Stage Manager, or Costumer looking to get involved with a great group please send your resume to the email address noted above.